Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Recently, I feel that the productivity level of my life and time has been zilch. Almost anyway, the most productive things I do are actually harmful to the environment!

1) I use water, a lot. Especially when I shower.
2) I breathe! Increases carbon dioxide in the air and depletes the world of oxygen.


Being in Minnesota makes me feel very laid-back, a bit too much in fact because I cannot think of anything to do besides harming the environment.

Things I want to accomplish by July 2010:

i) Finish my resume and sign up for a PA position
ii) Swim twice a week
iii) Get my car, must be an awesome one!
iv) Learn something useful and non-academic.


Plans for Dec 2010 holidays:
1) HK! hoots
2) SG for some sun
3) Well, as long as I don't have to be in -20 deg weather and surrounded by 20 feet of snow!