Sunday, May 10, 2009

More labels - unique and intellectual labeling to avoid confusion when discharged from storage ((: Shoes are in there - OBVIOUSLY.


Fingerless gloves. Going and gone into isolation by next week.


I love the scent on my clothes. Mimics summer and cleanliness ((: I learn _____ (using a washing machine/anything else) well.


Shoes, near the door. Keep the room clean yo!


Desk - clutter makes life. Dresser - you know I love you, clutter.
... i told you i dig clutter! ((: Possibly by choice but maybe not. Dorms are too small to avoid the pile-up of clutter. Therefore, not by choice but for survival.


A dangerous type of ceiling. Watch for the inflicted damage.Note red dot in the middle. Knuckle of my middle finger - injury from the spiky ceiling. Lame.


Paper that I'm working on. Yes, still!

Right and now back to working on that paper. Happy Mothers' Day to all mothers ((: